Welcome to Asonye & Associates
Asonye & Associates, Attorneys at Law, is a Chicago-based immigration and employment law firm with fifteen years of experience. Our vast knowledge, combined with our personal service and dedication to clients sets us apart from other law firms. The firm’s founder has been recognized by his peers as a Leading Attorney in our areas of Immigration and Employment Law.
Providing legal services that go above and beyond, as well as excellent client relations, are top priorities at Asonye & Associates. We will walk you through every step of your case, make sure you understand the issues, and keep you informed throughout the process. Assigned to each case is an experienced attorney, reachable by phone, email and fax. Technology plays an important role in allowing us to keep you up to date on your case during and after hours, as well as on weekends. Additionally, with our secure online case management system you are able to check the status of your case
online and share electronic documents wherever there is an internet connection.
Through such technology, we are able to represent clients not only in Chicago, but also throughout the United States. We currently serve many clients throughout the Chicagoland area, including downstate Illinois, Cook, DuPage, Kane and Will counties. Many of our clients are also from the neighboring states of Indiana, Michigan and Wisconsin and still others from the more distant states of Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, Florida and so on.
Our Chicago-based immigration and employment attorneys are always available for consultation. If you are interested in representation, please call or email our office to schedule a confidential consultation. Consultations are available via phone or in person.
- Chicago Tribune Reports on Firm’s Summary Judgment Win in Will County Sheriff’s Sexual Harassment Case
- Name and Social Security Number (SSN) “No-Matches”- Information for Employees
- “No Match” letters for Social Security Numbers (SSN)- Employer Information
- EEOC Issues Final Rules on Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
- LA Employers Criminally Charged for Hiring Illegal Aliens
- Managers of 2 Suburban Chicago Companies Charged With Hiring Illegal Aliens
- San Diego-Area Bakery Officers Indicted For Undocumented Workers, I-9 Violations
- Bill to Exclude Employment-Related Claims From Mandatory Arbitration
- ADEA - Bill To Make Age Discrimination Easier to Prove
- Bill To Bar Mandatory Arbitration Of Employment-related Claims READ MORE..
- Hardship Waiver Eases Residency Process for Illegal Immigrants
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Deferred Action for Undocumented Childhood Arrivals
- How do I Apply for Deferred Action?
- Eligibility Requirements for Childhood Arrivals
- USCIS Announces Application Process for Undocumented Alien Dreamers
- Obama Announces Deferred Action For Illegal Alien DREAMers To Stay and Work in US
- DHS Issues FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on Deferred Action Illegals Who Entered As Children
- USCIS Issues Press Release On Deferred Action For Young Immigrant Children To Become Legal and Get Work Permits
- USCIS Issues Memo on Deferred Action And Prosecutorial Discretion for Dreamers
- Deferred Action by Obama Executive Order For Young DREAMers who Entered Illegally or Brought by Parents READ MORE..