EAD Application for Employment Authorization

Certain aliens who are temporarily in the United States may file a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).  A qualifying individual may apply to the USCIS for a work authorization.  Once obtained, the alien is remitted to accept employment as specified in the authorizing document.